Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 12-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Private

Default just wanting to thank the aon family

i have been a christian my whole life and i am very proud of it. lately however, i see my church family being a little too judgemental. ive noticed that many of them are very closed minded. i got my first tattoo a couple weeks after i turned 18 on my hip and when i finally showed some of my church family, some loved it other just gave me disgusted looks and told me i made a huge mistake. no where in the Bible does it say not to tattoo yourself, and believe me i studied long and hard looking for anywhere in the Bible that said it before i got my tattoo. lately i have seen some things going on within the people of my church such as gossiping and holding major grudges that i cannot begin to understand how they can introduce themselves as being this great christian that is so giving, when they are nothing but hypocrites. it very much saddens me to see this. i started looking at all or nothing for my next tattoo, which brought me to this message board. i have seen so much love and caring support for anyone orany pet, that is in need. i have never seen a group of people that go out of their way to help people like the all or nothing family, not even my church. you guys are such an inspiration to me and i only hope to gain as much of the caring and loving attitude i have seen in this family. so thats pretty much it, just want to thank brandon and the all or nothing family for everything they are doing!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Corporal

Default Re: just wanting to thank the aon family

Awe, I have a book about the history of tattooing and how it's grown. One of the chapters has some stuff in it about the bible and markings such as this. I'll find it and send it to you ( the exact quote this ones more of a guess) , but it says the angel, something something, and on his vestage was a marking and written it says " I am the word of god, and the hand of the riteous" See God is some handle bar mustache wearing tattoo artist, that marks his tribe! Don't let them get to you too much cause remember this, you're solid and as for them, Judgment is a f@#king sin. We've all been spit on for what we are at one point and time be it , soldier, tattoo artist, single parent, tattoo collector, non - conformist, blah blah blah! Go find a midget and watch him for a bit you'll be giggling in no time!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
i have been a christian my whole life and i am very proud of it. lately however, i see my church family being a little too judgemental. ive noticed that many of them are very closed minded. i got my first tattoo a couple weeks after i turned 18 on my hip and when i finally showed some of my church family, some loved it other just gave me disgusted looks and told me i made a huge mistake. no where in the Bible does it say not to tattoo yourself, and believe me i studied long and hard looking for anywhere in the Bible that said it before i got my tattoo. lately i have seen some things going on within the people of my church such as gossiping and holding major grudges that i cannot begin to understand how they can introduce themselves as being this great christian that is so giving, when they are nothing but hypocrites. it very much saddens me to see this. i started looking at all or nothing for my next tattoo, which brought me to this message board. i have seen so much love and caring support for anyone orany pet, that is in need. i have never seen a group of people that go out of their way to help people like the all or nothing family, not even my church. you guys are such an inspiration to me and i only hope to gain as much of the caring and loving attitude i have seen in this family. so thats pretty much it, just want to thank brandon and the all or nothing family for everything they are doing!
i am a christian, and a tattooer. but i am not a christian tattooer. if that makes sense. i have always felt that the church is not a representation of god, but a representation of people that believe in god. good, bad, ugly, liars, thieves, and saints. its great to be welcomed here and a shame you aren't welcomed that way at your church. a lot of people, even outside of churches look down upon tattoos...just let your light shine brighter than theirs.

my jesus hung with hookers, pimps, and theives. shared his idea of love and salvation. the new church's representation of jesus is a middle aged white republican, with a metro hairstyle. give me a break.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Private

thanks to all of you guys! kollin your right, God clearly says not to judge, and it is a sin! and conor, i will try to let my light shine brighter than theirs and definitely not be so judgemental! Jesus did hang with all sorts of people including the hookers and theives, and did not judge but showed His love, which is what we are called to do! thanks again guys!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:12 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Hannah,

I am greatful that you have found our message board. We are thrilled to have you. All or Nothing is a family, and we are glad to have you a part of it!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 12-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
i am a christian, and a tattooer. but i am not a christian tattooer. if that makes sense. i have always felt that the church is not a representation of god, but a representation of people that believe in god. good, bad, ugly, liars, thieves, and saints. its great to be welcomed here and a shame you aren't welcomed that way at your church. a lot of people, even outside of churches look down upon tattoos...just let your light shine brighter than theirs.

my jesus hung with hookers, pimps, and theives. shared his idea of love and salvation. the new church's representation of jesus is a middle aged white republican, with a metro hairstyle. give me a break.
Absolutely correct!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Faith is from the heart,... religion is from the government,... tattoos are from the soul.
For those who dont understand that,.. I offer them a life of judgment and hypocrisy.
We are happy to have you on the forums!!!! Welcome !!!!
... ( y )
Old 12-08-2008, 12:56 PM
DiQuartel

This post was awesome, and I'm glad you found your way to our family.

So, a couple of questions for you:
When are you coming in to get tattooed by us? and Are you coming to the party???? We're doing a toy drive and a food drive for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and giving away all sorts of free stuff to our family.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Private

thanks to all of you guys again! this is definitely an awsome family to be a part of! Di, i came in oct. and got a tat from dave, and i still cant stop looking at it! i got another appointment with dave on dec. 21, and yes i am coming to the party! i cannot wait for it! i got some toys for the toy drive and i will scrape up some canned food. i am definitely glad i found all or nothing and this messageboard! again thank you all very much
Old 12-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
thank you - this means more than you realize.

you do not need a church to do good things... all you need is awareness, and motivation with love in your heart.

Many of our family memebers do in fact attend Church every sunday, John Lloyd for example, one of our amazing artists, but he will tell you that the act of compassion happens anywhere you want it to.

stained glass is dope though hahahaha

Tags
aon, family, wanting