Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Recruit

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

Hi, my name is Jen, I've been piercing for a year in my daughter's tattoo shop. By a quirk of law I am actually a licensed tattoo artist but in reality I am in the infancy of my apprenticeship. I am here to learn.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Recruit

hi, im josh been tattooing for 4 years, just joined here today.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Private

Smile Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

my name is frankie im a piercer and an apprentice here at All or Nothing. Im from texas i have been here around 5 months . im into art in any medium. If you have any ? about piercings feel free to ask.

Last edited by damnitfrankie; 08-01-2010 at 04:58 PM..
Old 08-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Private

i welcome u here man feel free to ask us anything
Old 08-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Recruit

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!! ROC

Hello Everyone I'm Roc From Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. My Interest Are Tattoos - Body Modifications - Scarifications - Branding... If i do not respond to any messages it means im busy @ work or just out bodyboarding or snorkling in the island.. Nice to meet everyone.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:01 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Welcome!
Old 08-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnitfrankie View Post
my name is frankie im a piercer and an apprentice here at All or Nothing. Im from texas i have been here around 5 months . im into art in any medium. If you have any ? about piercings feel free to ask.
Awesome Frankie. Glad you are here man!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 08-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Recruit

Hi, my name is Jenn and I operate a pit bull rescue in Upstate NY called Pitty Love Rescue. I was invited to this board after contacting Brandon to get permission to use one of the photos of him and "7". We recently had a pit bull named Sandy surrendered to us by another local rescue after they learned she was pregnant. She gave birth to 11 amazing little babies. Sadly, one passed very quickly after birth leaving 10 survivors.

While trying to figure what we were going to name these 10 babies, one of my volunteers and close friends suggested we name them after past pit bulls that have suffered abuse/neglect/cruelty in one form or another and lost their lives. It's an amazing idea and I quickly started researching to decide which namesakes we were going to use. Unfortunately there are so many to choose from. One of our babies is named after "7" to highlight the cruel world of dog fighting.

This was done so we could honor their lives and ensure their names are never forgotten. Of the 10, only one dog is an actual survivor but I felt his story was important to highlight. I'm sure you all are familiar with Bruce in Northern Ireland and how he almost lost his life due to ignorant BSL laws.

Please take a peek at Sandy and her babies!

http://www.pittyloverescue.org/info/display?PageID=9159
Old 08-12-2010, 02:25 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Welcome, Jenn!
Old 08-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Recruit

Hey, I'm Cristie, new to the area. I was living in Pittsburgh running a film production crew doing gore FX and Art Designs. I'm kinda lost in the south and need to find a group of like minded artists. I like your shop and figured this would be a good place to look for upcoming events. I started tatooing in NY, I'm lower than amature But I can tear up some painting!!!!!!!! I love creating and building. If the activity involves art, I am 138% dedicated and driven. If anyone wants to play, email me!!

Tags
members