Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 12-04-2008, 02:21 PM
HeartLe$$
Private

Default Re: with all the knowlege u have

what happen to everyone....don't wanna talk anymore?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul@inkgallery View Post
what happen to everyone....don't wanna talk anymore?
that's the problem with 2 discussions going on at the same time about roughly the same topic one starts to get left behind
Old 12-04-2008, 11:41 PM
HeartLe$$
Private

seems like after i announced that I was not a scratcher....

no one cares now....

lol...what happen to all the ragging...thanks for the consideration of helping me find an apprent-ship though
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
ps I named my studio ANTI art elite because we didnt want to encourage the elitest bulls&!t attitude of so many "nonworkinman" tattoo rockstars of the world.

we are the workin' mans shop so yeah it would be super easy to tell everyone to eat a d**k, but instead lets spread some love and respect.
I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but you're probably one of the nicest guys in tattooing. Just had to put it out there.

As for machines, my favorite liner was an older Rollomatic. I believe it was built in 02, and boy did that thing run like a beast. Ill never use a liner that isn't a cutback ever again. Too bad someone broke into the shop I was in at the time and stole it. I'm also a HUGE fan of Sobas machines. I use one as a black and grey shader. For a color packer, I recently received a Seth Ciferri older Jensen type machine. Puts in color like butter.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Private

Machines! Love em ,can't get enough!!
Still have my first spaulding though it's gone through several changes
Paco , got one of his first ,all good
Soba , the man builds a great machine! love my Pilot!!
Got a 13 year old Time machine that still rox the B/G like no one's business
Have recently started collecting the handbuilts!!
Andy Bolin
Hari C , SoCal Irons
Mark Frame ,English Irons
Karl Himpens , Premium Irons
And last but certainly not least my most recent find ,
An early Seth C. cast Malone built "Rollomatic" 1998!!
Many more to come!!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:29 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

walkman, and a fork

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 02-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
ps I named my studio ANTI art elite because we didnt want to encourage the elitest bulls&!t attitude of so many "nonworkinman" tattoo rockstars of the world.

we are the workin' mans shop so yeah it would be super easy to tell everyone to eat a d**k, but instead lets spread some love and respect.
this is why we love you.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:40 AM
Private

Noob Question Alert!

So I'm looking at machines, just browsing and comparing. I saw that some machines were listed as having short/medium/or long frames, can someone give me some info on how these differences affect the way the machine runs. I'm just curious about these things, and no one around regularly that I can ask these questions when they pop up. Thanks again Guys (and Girls).

http://www.myspace.com/6318801/photo...2185797?page=1
Old 05-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometcowgirl View Post
Noob Question Alert!

So I'm looking at machines, just browsing and comparing. I saw that some machines were listed as having short/medium/or long frames, can someone give me some info on how these differences affect the way the machine runs. I'm just curious about these things, and no one around regularly that I can ask these questions when they pop up. Thanks again Guys (and Girls).
its a factor that a couple of other things contribute to as well, when it comes to how you want your machine to run. if you are new to tattooing, i dont think you know how you want it to run yet. i had already bought and sold probably 15 different machines, before i put it together why i kept the ones i did. without seeing you work in person, your handspeed, your work style, etc..., i cant suggest one for your tattooing, but suggest buying, and trading different machines, study them...and try to see what you like.

i can say a pretty versatile machine would come from infiniteirons.com
Old 05-26-2009, 09:30 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

mint oreo's thats all i'm sayin

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert

Tags
knowlege