Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Fine Balance - Art and Life

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

spend less time on AON and more time looking for a job, but you will need a job to pay the bills during an apprenticeship, so look for both....thing is art is not the olny thing you know.... and if thats all you want to know your jumping into the wrong industry......apply at a hospital on the cleaning crew.....they train and pay you plus your learning from the best, the ropes of how to clean up blood, ect ect and how to properly dispose of it, a job like that can help you learn the ropes faster in a tattoo shop when it comes to cleaning, and help get your self in the mind set of cross-contamination ect ect
and also maybe help you get through an apprenticship a little faster, 90% of an Apprenticeship is Cleaning and sterilization, just that and proving your not going to spred hep-c like wild fire goes along way.

Just my $.02
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:50 AM
Platoon Sargent

dude I do more hunting than you could ever know, yes I have more time on my hands than some of you on this site, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking or applying for jobs...............I still have my airbrush working for me.......and until I get into a job that pays more than my airbrush I'll take it, until then...its AON and airbrushing and trying to find a apprenticeship...........thanx for your rusty pennies dude.....oh and I've got apps in at all three hospitals in my city........not hiring at this time is the automated operators words..................

Last edited by Frek; 06-18-2010 at 10:48 AM..
Old 06-18-2010, 01:25 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

maybe your problem lies there in your city, have you went outside it... I did my Appernticeship in LA while living in san diego, and working my Military job at the time...with a 2 hour commute one way sometimes depending on the traffic

some of the best advice is got was

REST WHEN YOUR DEAD- Brandon Bond
Old 06-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Platoon Sargent

Yeah, my city is trash dude, Im from Trenton NJ, it sucks out here man.......Im trying to scrape together enough money to move to Georgia...the cost of living and everything is just cheaper by alot between Jerzee and Georgia.......for example> a two bedroom Apartment on a street you have to duck bullets on cost 745 a month.in my city.........I did some homework online and found a two bed 1.5 bath townhouse for 600 a month...in Georgia...........I'd be a absolute dream if I could snag an apprenticeship for AON!!!! I think my life would do a complete 360.....I have a vehicle for sale so that I can at least have some travel money.....Go down to Georgia and find a place to live and all the good stuff.......I just can't wait to be legit with something in my life dude......."Hard Work" is tattooed on my right fore arm with two skulls around it/ it stands for Hard work till I die.......

Last edited by Frek; 06-18-2010 at 04:30 PM..
Old 06-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Platoon Sargent

Found a store with a friend..this is going to help me out tremendously with my move to Georgia..........this journey begins tomorrow! To Georgia or Die!!!!!!!! My goal is to begin moving at the end of the year........5 months of stacking money...nice savings plan in my book...hahaha..later guys wish me luck........I wish I fell in love with tattooing 15 years ago.....I had a tattoo but I wasn't in love with it like I am today..........Im 29....damn where did the time go????

Last edited by Frek; 06-20-2010 at 01:48 PM..

Tags
art, balance, fine, life