Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 04-30-2008, 10:08 PM
goatse enthusiast
Corporal

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbecomingx View Post
Hey in defense to my mermaid tattoo that was my 1st. and I really don’t feel that its justified that it’s on her. Because the studio posting these photos are a hell of a lot worse than my 1st tattoo ever was.
I don’t even think that this is really Jesse Carl. He’s smarter than that. And has lots of bad work from his fellow artist. So I doubt that’s him. Its drama I’m not looking to be apart of. I know I’m in no way the best in the area. I feel that I’ve got a lot to learn. And that’s why I’m doing just that… learning. SO I’m asking nicely please stop the drama.
you seriously tattooed that on someone? your first?
Your 1st tattoo is super famous, I've been dying to know 1- who has the stones to have this tattooed on them, and 2- who spent all this time planning, drawing, stenciling (or freehanding?) and tattooing homosexual Mermen, in the ocean, with 2 8 foot wangs (proportional to the Mermens) simultaneously spewing baby batter everywhere- not even mentioning the reach around...

It might be the most insane tattoo I've ever seen, up there with the severed penis necklace and swazi jizm butt plates.

tattoo or die
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Recruit

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Recruit

Here you go Brandon, clown sleeve...
(that sounds like a new maneuver...hmmm)

Old 04-30-2008, 11:00 PM
Recruit

there's.....just.......so......MANY of them!?!??!!?

Old 05-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyv View Post
you seriously tattooed that on someone? your first?
Your 1st tattoo is super famous, I've been dying to know 1- who has the stones to have this tattooed on them, and 2- who spent all this time planning, drawing, stenciling (or freehanding?) and tattooing homosexual Mermen, in the ocean, with 2 8 foot wangs (proportional to the Mermens) simultaneously spewing baby batter everywhere- not even mentioning the reach around...

It might be the most insane tattoo I've ever seen, up there with the severed penis necklace and swazi jizm butt plates.
Yeah... um i was talking about the photo on page 37 which has been removed...

LOL

anyway. have a good night. Post some of your work. Maybe i can get some pointers from ya.

Have a good night. Wish you the best with all you s&!t talking skills and whatnot.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
Hey bro I have no idea what you guys are talking about but are you saying that the mermaid gay penis tattoo was your first one? THATS AWESOME!

HILARIOUS!!!

I WISH THAT HAD BEEN MY FIRST TATTOO EVER? HAHAHAAAAA!!!

right on man welcome aboard!
no the photo was removed. a nother studio wanted to s&!t talk me in the area. Just drama. it was on page 37
Old 05-01-2008, 01:52 AM
LBT

Quote:

LOL

anyway. have a good night. Post some of your work. Maybe i can get some pointers from ya.

Have a good night. Wish you the best with all you s&!t talking skills and whatnot.
i wanna see...what photos were they? i missed all this shiat
Old 05-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBT View Post
i wanna see...what photos were they? i missed all this shiat

this was my 1st tattoo...

I know its rough. please im still learning alot. and am looking to get better with each day. it wont happen over night!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:45 AM
SHOGUN
Private

before

after(better I think) **he was a jumper

________
BUBBLER PIPE

Last edited by nWo; 09-12-2011 at 02:23 AM..
Old 05-01-2008, 07:06 AM
goatse enthusiast
Corporal

Quote:

LOL

*raspberry*

tattoo or die

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible