Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 12-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: just wanting to thank the aon family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
thanks to all of you guys again! this is definitely an awsome family to be a part of! Di, i came in oct. and got a tat from dave, and i still cant stop looking at it! i got another appointment with dave on dec. 21, and yes i am coming to the party! i cannot wait for it! i got some toys for the toy drive and i will scrape up some canned food. i am definitely glad i found all or nothing and this messageboard! again thank you all very much

dont be afraid to bring toys for dogs!!!

see you there.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Private

honestly i havent thought about toys for dogs. i will definitely get some chew toys for them! and mr.bond your right, all you need is love and care in your heart and that light will shine bright! see all of you guys at the party!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:27 AM
robhamilton

This family is very tight even though we are spread all over. We like to cut up and have fun, take time to be serious and help others, and everyone shows love on in this family. Churches are set up for one reason, but sometimes end up taking another path. The church is there to bring people together in their faith, but some where a long the way people lose sight what the church is all about. To come together share your faith and love for God and help each other walk in the footsteeps of Jesus. Churches are suppose to help their members and not judge them.

We are all sinners in the eyes of the church, God, and Jesus, if that is which "you" choose to believe in(and I am speaking to anyone reading at this point). But the church and a lot of members tend to be hyprocrits if you do not follow "by their" standards and beliefs.

You rarely see that on this board and that is a direct reflection of Mr. Bond and everyone else in the family that like to take the higher road and just shut up and do...for whatever cause. Not too many judgements in this family. Just a whole lot of support.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Private

i couldnt have said it better rob. you are absolutely right about the church and why it is there. this family is absolutely awesome! i havent seen any judgement or people being hypocrites. just people wanting to help anyone in need or any pet of course. thanks mr. bond and the aon family for being a loving and caring family!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Field Marshal

lets get all WACO and s&!t hahahahaaa
Old 12-09-2008, 07:50 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
lets get all WACO and s&!t hahahahaaa
I thought we were gonna save getting WACO till the 20th?
hahahaha
Old 12-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
thank you - this means more than you realize.

you do not need a church to do good things... all you need is awareness, and motivation with love in your heart.

Many of our family memebers do in fact attend Church every sunday, John Lloyd for example, one of our amazing artists, but he will tell you that the act of compassion happens anywhere you want it to.

stained glass is dope though hahahaha
john has to be cannonized as a saint soon he is in fact one of most helpful kindest guy i've met. 13 yrs of catholic education has only taught me that no building can hold faith. putting rules based on a belief s only leads to conflict. mr. loyd brings his beliefs to a industry told to be ruled by heathens,as told to me by my sister,lol. but it make for courteous artists and apprecative clients

the golden rule......... you shoot me.....i'll shoot back,you hurt a child or dog ......i'll take your manhood away.permanently.

andstained glass looks cooler after church wine, any wine for that matter

Tags
aon, family, wanting