Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 07-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Recruit

Default Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

This is Rumble. We got him from the kill shelter two weeks ago...

This is rumble and patchouli, one of our cats.

Photobucket

This is rumble sleeping...It's his natural state. Lazy lazy dog!

Photobucket

This is the photo the shelter had of him on the website.
Photobucket
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Recruit

this is my little girl missey a staffordshier bull terrier shes a little sweetie and am going to have this photo tattooed what do you guys think
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Recruit

and another
Old 08-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Recruit

and another
Old 10-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

been a while since i posted on this thread she is getting so big 6 months and 52lbs
Old 10-16-2009, 04:44 AM
Field Marshal

Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Private

This is our little rescue girl, "Gidget." She was saved from Cobb County Animal Control and loves giving our German Shepherd a run for his money.

Here she is with our German Shepherd (10 mths old) and my guy hiking at Red Top (forgive my guy's expression, I think he was in the middle of saying something and blinking - lol):

And some hiking glamour shots:

(side note: yes, we know her prong collar isn't set right. Unfortunately, taking another link out wouldn't allow us to slip it over her head since it doesn't have a snap on it. We got it from her former owners, and this was her first day with us.)
Old 11-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Field Marshal

Good looking puppy
Old 11-05-2009, 03:59 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

As soon as I can convince my wife to let us get another puppy for Kale, I'm hitting up the Cobb shelter. The few times we had to pick Kale up from there (he had a habit of getting out while we were at work when we first moved here) they always seemed to really love the animals there, and he was always so happy sitting up front with the desk lady.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
As soon as I can convince my wife to let us get another puppy for Kale, I'm hitting up the Cobb shelter. The few times we had to pick Kale up from there (he had a habit of getting out while we were at work when we first moved here) they always seemed to really love the animals there, and he was always so happy sitting up front with the desk lady.
We went there two weeks ago, and there was an awesome male Pit Bull pup (about 10 mths old) needing a home. He was white with brown patches, and he had green eyes. He was housetrained, got along with kids, other dogs, and was leash-trained. He was such a super happy boy and LOVED playing ball.

Didn't have any visible health issues either. We just didn't want to take the chance bringing a male in with our existing male (Shepherd). I really hope he got adopted. I started a campaign for him among friends to spread the word.

Just have to be careful with some of the dogs there. I have seen some pretty [people] aggressive dogs there for adoption to the general public (and that's ALL breeds.)

Some *grumble* person turned in a completely vetted, neutered, and obedience-trained 10 mths old German Shepherd there last year. They said he was "too big," had "too much energy" and was "too much to handle." The one office person had him sitting up with her (and he would throw his paws on the counter to greet people). The person dumped him off, and then turned around and adopted two mastiff-mix puppies.

Keep in mind that Cobb County Animal Shelter is also a gassing shelter.

Tags
dogs, pictures, post