Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Slave 2 AON.
Corporal

Red face Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

My husband and I are due to be signing the lease sometime this week, I hope. When we do speak with our landlord, I will be asking if it'd be okay for us to adopt a dog as we gave Samson away due to out of control circumstances. I am interested in adopting, and will be in contact w/ u Nikiy as soon as I recieve word. I want a brendel boy puppy if possible. Im tempted to call my landlord now and ask, since he's already ok'd Baxter our Manx we rescued on Christmas at a shelter in Pensacola Florida when we lived there, so maybe he'll ok a dog if Im not breed specific...?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Slave 2 AON.
Corporal

Exclamation Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Any updates on available pitties for adoption? Im still interested. The one I found named Bishop fell through I believe.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:41 AM
Private

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

I wish I would have known about your organization a LONG time ago, my Uncle that lives in Buford which is an ex law enforcement officer has taken in a few pit bulls that I took in and brought to Memphis and spayed and neutered them. They all have good homes but now that I'm living in LA it's kind of hard to help out. Thank God for people like you, I hope to make it back to ATL and get a Tattoo by you.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Also, even though you are in LA, do not every hesitate to ask if you Know of anyone who needs help with a pup, etc. We have strong ties with other rescuse all over the US.
Thank you for the kind words. we greatly appreciate you and your support!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 07-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Private

Default Northeast Georgia Animal Shelter

Repost - Any help will be greatly appreciated

Date: Jul 12, 2008 8:52 AM

We are in need of Cat litter, can food dog and cat, paper towels, newspaper and bleach.. Can anyone help ? ???

You can also send us a walmart gift card if you would like...Thanks everyone
Old 08-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Frisbee Dog Freak
Private

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and very happy to be here. I am the proud daddy of Bellle an APBT who is also an amazing Disc Dog. We have been competing for 2 years now and she has won a total of 7 medals so far. I also have 2 other dogs, Buddy & Bailey. Belle is my first pibble and I can honestly say she has changed all of our lives. I, along with my wife and 2 kids have become advocates for our beloved bully's!

We just recently opened our home as foster parents for bully's with a local rescue. We currently are fostering Ned, a 10 month old 48 lb. bundle of joy. He's a super sweet boy who gets along with people of all ages. He's great with other dogs and even has a soft spot for kitties. I'd love to keep Ned and make him a permanent member of our pack, but then I wouldn't be able to help more pibbles who need to get out of shelters.

Here's a link to Ned's Petfinder page:
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...petid=11568741

He's such an awesome dog! If anyone knows of someone looking for a great pet please let us know!

Here's a link to more photos of Ned in our home.
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/d...view=slideshow

Blessings to all and keep up the good work!
Old 08-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Private

Photobucket

"Hi, my name is Harley. I will be 2 years old in October. I have always lived outside and for the past 7 months I have been kept tied up or in a lot unless my owner is home. I have not been around many children but the few I have been around, I am ok after I get used to them. I still get very skittish around strange people and I am uncomfortable around men until I get "introduced" to them. For most of the first year of my life I was not taken care of very well. I am the only one of my siblings that is still alive and I am beginning to act like a normal family pet. I have been neutered and have all of my vaccinations up to date. I obey most basic commands and come to a good whistle. I don't jump on people but I do love attention and to have my belly rubbed. My favorite thing is to lay in the shade right beside my master or ride shotgun with the windows down and the radio up. My owner is going to college and I need a good loving home. "

The owner needs to find a new home for her baby by January because she cannot take her to college with her. Any questions please contact me via myspace or the owner, Amber Poindexter.

Amber Poindexter
336-374-3028
Dobson, NC
Old 09-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Field Marshal

this thread is dope.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Frisbee Dog Freak
Private

We found Ned a great home!

Now I have "Nuxy" a 6 month old stray that we picked up from the shelter about 2 weeks ago.

He's a cool little guy (about 29 lbs.) with lots of puppy energy. I'm working on crate training with him now. He does pretty well.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

What a beauty!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
adopt, animal