Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Corporal

Default Re: private tattoos done privately

sounds like he wants to do his own thing...good luck.

we had a medic who was tattooing people in iraq...omg worst tattoos i've ever seen. the funny part was the soldiers getting them thought they were sweet haha!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:54 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
why? that is a terrible thing to say. elitist tattooguy attitudes aside, this is america, freedom of commerce, right to pursuit of happyiness, capitalissssm????? these things are far more important than a tattooers since of self validation based on stereotyped rights and wrongs in said industry.
Not for the elitist tattooers reasons, but for encouraging cheap/bad tattoos. For ignoring rules and regulations for cleanliness (unless tattooing professional artists, how clean can the homes he goes to be?), and for being too damn lazy and self centered to really work toward improving his art.

I'm not an artist, so I don't know if I can have that elitist tattooer attitude. I can, however, hate him almost as much as the people I see paying for crap work. Everyone has the right to do what they want with their body; but I do not have to like it, accept it, or even approve of it. It annoys me as much as the fat redneck lady that screams at her children in the super market while wearing a Tweety Bird shirt from 1992.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
Not for the elitist tattooers reasons, but for encouraging cheap/bad tattoos. For ignoring rules and regulations for cleanliness (unless tattooing professional artists, how clean can the homes he goes to be?), and for being too damn lazy and self centered to really work toward improving his art.

I'm not an artist, so I don't know if I can have that elitist tattooer attitude. I can, however, hate him almost as much as the people I see paying for crap work. Everyone has the right to do what they want with their body; but I do not have to like it, accept it, or even approve of it. It annoys me as much as the fat redneck lady that screams at her children in the super market while wearing a Tweety Bird shirt from 1992.
awesome...your words are golden

i totally agree with all you said mr buffer
Old 09-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post

Now we are getting somewhere.

Thank you for posting this sir?!? Please elaborate! You seem to speak the gospel????
Old 09-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Field Marshal

but yet... you have not seen the latest emails either...

hahahaaaa
Old 09-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Field Marshal

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it gets better...

ohhh yes.. it does.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Corporal

do tell brandon....
Old 09-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Corporal

Damnit, I should not have gone out for dinner. I have missed so much. I was excited to see that this thread had exploded. WOW! Brandon, you have really roped this guy in......hilarious. Keep it going. And yes, please share more. Also you can't just tease us like this, you have to show a pic of his work that he sent you. I need a good laugh. This is a classic. Hey, after this craigslister, we have to search another city's listing and find another turd knocking douche chode and mess with him too. The clients of this "tattooist" and I say that lightly, remind me of the typical Wal-Mart patron at two o'clock in the morning with their infant running around in a sh*tty diaper who hasn't had a bath in four days. I can't wait to wake up and catch up on this thread.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Corporal

thrash...whud up! what'd you have for dinner? and thanks for inviting me haha jk!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Corporal

Well my buddy and co-worker just opened a restaurant about 20minutes away. It's a kicka$$ Barb-Q joint. He has been competing for a few years. Actually won best in Georgia in 2009 I believe. To say its good is an understatement. Will have to take you sometime.

Tags
private, privately, tattoos