Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 02-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Dog in McDonough needs home.

Hello,

I am aware that your colleague, Brandon Bond, is caring for three of Michael Vick’s pit bulls. I, and millions of others, am eternally grateful for that. I am trying to get in touch with Mr. Bond about my own situation. I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward this to Mr. Bond.

I recently took in a stray dog that I found at my bus stop in McDonough (November 7, actually). My initial intent was to keep her, as I have done with all the other stray dogs I have taken in. Unfortunately, she does not get along with my other two females (a shepherd mix and a boxer). She has been living in my garage since November.

She is, alas, a Pit Bull. I have been trying to find a rescue organization to take her, without success. You know the reasons. No room at the inn; we don’t take Pit Bulls; no “vicious dogs”, etc. She is very sweet and loving. Although she doesn't appear to get along with my dogs, I really don’t know how she is with other dogs. I have hesitated to put her together with other people’s dogs on the chance that there will be a problem that I can’t handle.

She is starting her fourth month of living in my garage. I am gone at work13-14 hours a day. I am not able to devote to her the time she deserves and needs. I do walk her at night when I get home from work, but that is really the only contact she has during the course of a day. I am very concerned about her isolation.

I thought I would be able to temporarily foster her, but am just not able to do so. I do not want to take her to animal control, but I don’t know what else to do.

I am asking for your help. Do you have a foster home available for her? Your website says to contact the Georgia SPCA. I did that back in December, again without luck.

I have had her completely vaccinated, tested for heartworm (she is negative), and had her spayed. I am willing to make a $400 donation to your rescue organization to help start her foster care. I bought a Dogloo (igloo dog house) for her that I would give, also.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
dog, home, mcdonough