Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Private

Default Did you win something?

Just got back from the big party. It f***in rocked. I bought a couple of the big item raffle tickets and won with one of them. I got 2 hours with Josh Woods and I am super excited! Did anyone win some dope s&!t? I think I would have pissed myself if I had won one of the collaborations. Those were lucky ass people. I guess I just have to start saving up now so I can just pay for one. It was an awesome party and if you missed it, I'm so sorry!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Private

Yea i won a hour with dave, and my friend is giving me his 2 hours win with dave...so that will help out for the 22nd to get my sh*t colored. the party was dope...and the people who won collabs...jesus has to love them haha.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Private

I won a collaborative with Brandon and Nate. How awesome is that. Im going to stop in today and try to get something scheduled. Hope they can come up with something sick cause I dont think anything I come up with would do them justice.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Private

Lucky assholes.

Sterling
Old 06-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Private

Yeah, Jesus definately loves those people. I have never won anything in the history of my life, so I knew chances were high that I would keep that streak up. So I kinda new I wouldn't win any of the huge stuff but winning anything at all made my day awesome!!! In fact, the winning ticket wasn't even one of the ones I bought, my fiance bought it for me. So I guess technically I still haven't won anything in my life. So sad, hehe. I guess some people just aren't lucky!
Old 06-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Private

RELAX Zoepluto....

If you won 2 hrs with Josh Woods then you are a WINNER!! He's the sh#&!! and you will LOVE your new tattoo. Lucky....LUCKY!!
Old 06-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Private

No way, don't get me wrong I said I was totally excited!!! I already know what I want done and his art work is AWESOME! I am making the appointment asap and I'm sure the tat will end up being a lot more than just the 2 hours I won. Go big or go home!

I was simply making a point that some people are lucky and some are not. It is just ironic that he bought me one ticket and I bought several, and his is the only one that won. And I saw a lot of people that just kept going up again and again. Luck be a lady.

But, again, the party was amazing and I got a couple good pics I'm gonna post later today!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Private

i didn't win anything because i didn't go. i should have, but my stupid social anxiety disorder won't let me have any fun.
so when do i get my neck snog and/or book?
Old 06-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Private

oh, yeah...and my collab?
Old 06-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Platoon Sargent

july, it's all coming in july

Tags
win