Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 05-25-2009, 05:51 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about. I have no interest in becoming an artist, and I would still like to know what the reactions I've seen are, if they are not red reactions. Asking that is not an e-pprenticeship. It's human curiosity.

And because I am a canvas, and not an artist, I think respecting who came before me goes out the door when I am not respected. After all, it is people like me that keep good artists in business.
i guess i automatically assume everyone on here is an artist, especially when delving toward tech info...and i apologize. from a tattooers standpoint bill is a serious dude that knows his stuff and makes a great product for us to use. and tattoers, on the whole, usually are pretty heavy on respect.

its tough for most of us to get where we are, and know what we know and we are proud of that...

i can understand you would like to know the answer, but s&!t, i dont have it either. i thought a reaction to red...was.....a red reaction.

i agree its the client that keeps the artist in business, that is for sure, and its also the hard work of the artist that keeps those clients. keep on keepin on.

Last edited by conorblue; 05-25-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:35 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
i guess i automatically assume everyone on here is an artist, especially when delving toward tech info...and i apologize. from a tattooers standpoint bill is a serious dude that knows his stuff and makes a great product for us to use. and tattoers, on the whole, usually are pretty heavy on respect.

its tough for most of us to get where we are, and know what we know and we are proud of that...

i can understand you would like to know the answer, but s&!t, i dont have it either. i thought a reaction to red...was.....a red reaction.

i agree its the client that keeps the artist in business, that is for sure, and its also the hard work of the artist that keeps those clients. keep on keepin on.
As far as Bill's talent and his product goes, I have a lot of respect. I've seen work done with his inks and never heard a negative thing about them. That says a lot. It's just the way he was quick to call someone wrong (when they were asking a question, not making a statement) and then refused to tell them why he thought they were wrong because this is a public forum. Why not just have a troll account for when you want to share your opinion without attaching it to your brand?

The artist's hard work and talent are what draw me to them, but their attitude is what determines if I stay, return, or refer people to them. There is another artist in Atlanta that is known for being really talented, but every single time I have met him, he was a d**k. I refuse to go to him or any of his shops.

Who knows, maybe I just happen to catch him on a few bad days.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Field Marshal

Thumbs up Re: red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
As far as Bill's talent and his product goes, I have a lot of respect. I've seen work done with his inks and never heard a negative thing about them. That says a lot. It's just the way he was quick to call someone wrong (when they were asking a question, not making a statement) and then refused to tell them why he thought they were wrong because this is a public forum. Why not just have a troll account for when you want to share your opinion without attaching it to your brand?

The artist's hard work and talent are what draw me to them, but their attitude is what determines if I stay, return, or refer people to them. There is another artist in Atlanta that is known for being really talented, but every single time I have met him, he was a d**k. I refuse to go to him or any of his shops.

Who knows, maybe I just happen to catch him on a few bad days.
agreed!
Old 05-25-2009, 07:25 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

.............i just farted.....................excuse me.........

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 05-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingtom View Post
.............i just farted.....................excuse me.........
you had a food reaction.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
you had a food reaction.
LMFAO!

Tags
red