Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-19-2011, 02:55 AM
Private

Default Re: The best QUOTES thread.

@ Sketch dude that is an insult to us tattoo artist to hear gun its like calling ur girl a b1tc4 when shes a classy lady bro its all for respect the first lesson i learned in my acquaintanceship was dont f@#kin say Gun lol and i got the point pretty quick when i would get yelled at all the time for it real artists in the trade respect the machine!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:20 AM
ink bender
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyO.G Dz View Post
@ Sketch dude that is an insult to us tattoo artist to hear gun its like calling ur girl a b1tc4 when shes a classy lady bro its all for respect the first lesson i learned in my acquaintanceship was dont f@#kin say Gun lol and i got the point pretty quick when i would get yelled at all the time for it real artists in the trade respect the machine!
Yeah I get it but I've heard a couple pro artists say gun I wonder who started using the term bla I always say machine
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:29 AM
ink bender
Private

There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 03-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

"Left to die by the doctors, in the children’s hospital/ But I never lose hope, success is psychological." - Immortal Technique

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 03-12-2011, 11:39 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

These are the ones I've collected and added to my Facebook.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." — Albert Einstein

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." — Albert Einstein

"You can listen to silence . . . and learn from it. It has a quality and a dimension all its own. It talks to me sometimes. I feel myself alive in it. It talks. And I can hear it."
“The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry.” - David Duchovny

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain..." - Bob Marley

"I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it." - William S. Burroughs

"All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason." - Immanuel Kant

"Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." --Lawrence Krauss

"I'm an atheist, and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for other people." --Katherine Hepburn

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." --Isaac Asimov

"What you should say to outsiders is that a Christian has neither more nor less rights in our Association than an atheist. When our platform becomes too narrow for people of all creeds and of no creeds, I myself shall not stand upon it." --Susan B. Anthony

"As the government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims] ... it is declared ... that no pretext arising from religious opinion shall ever product an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.... The United States is not a Christian nation any more than it is a Jewish or a Mohammedan nation." -- Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams

"An argument frequently used by believers [is] to force unbelievers to soften their terms by accepting their opponents' definition; "Atheist" means without a concept of God that is logically convincing, not with proof that God does not exist." --Jim Herrick
Old 03-14-2011, 01:53 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Favorite Quotes- When you hear "PIT BULL", think ... Pleasing Intelligent Treasures ~ Beloved Unconditional Love & Loyalty this puts you closer to the truth about these awesome dogs!- Toni Phillips of Mariahs Promise-
Old 03-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Recruit

distractions are all these awful thing that you see when you take your eyes off your goal
Old 04-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

STOP hating on people that accomplish. "What is not started today is never finished tomorrow." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 04-21-2011, 09:27 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

Tags
quotes, thread