Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Private

Default A testimonial and a help request!

Didn't know where else to post this, so I thought Testimonials just might be the place!

I just entered this contest at a swedish tattooing community called "Gaddad.se"! Gaddad is swedish for..uhm, like "inked"!

I uploaded a picture of my amazing piece, done at All or Nothing, made by Vince Villalvazo and Chris Vennekamp! The one who gets the most "Like"'s on his/hers picture will win that day of the contest!

So, help me and help All or Nothing to spread the joy and talent oozing from this kick ass studio by "Like'ing" my pic! A lot of people in Sweden don't even know how good some tattooers really are, and how effing awesome some studios really are; let them see that there's studio's out there that's able to do other stuff than tribal sleeves! lol

All you need to do is; go to www.gaddad.se and "Like" my picture there. It might be in swedish, then it will say "Gilla"! Anyway, you will see the Facebook thumb up icon there.

Feel free to move the thread to another section, if it's not fitting in here.

Share the love folks!

Last edited by Peeweee; 06-10-2010 at 10:22 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Private

Thumbs up Re: A testimonial and a help request!

I almost forgot:

This is the link to the picture of my tattoo!

Apologies, the site is in swedish but all you need to do is just hit the Facebook "thumbs up" to the right of the picture!

Last edited by Peeweee; 06-10-2010 at 10:11 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Corporal

Default Re: A testimonial and a help request!

done, that is a sweet piece you had done, nice.........Chris and Vince are great guys
Old 06-11-2010, 05:08 AM
Private

Thanks man!
Indeed they are
Old 06-11-2010, 05:20 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Done!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Private

done, and by far the best one I saw there. whats with all the big roses under the girls belly buttons?, it must be the Swedish tramp stamp.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Private

Great tattoo man! I like so much the style... Think I've never seen that style before...

Tags
request, testimonial