Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Private

Default Re: Post YOUR ALL OR NOTHING tattoos here

GORGEOUS new ink MrChen! I can't believe you got both your knees worked on at the same time! Nice re-working too. That's what will get me by in the years to come; having my older pieces improved upon

Fallen King, how many different artists worked on your pieces? Absolutely fantastic work!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Wed I stopped in by the shop just to sort of say "hi" since we were really close, and ended up booking a Feb appointment with Matt Dunlap for my 6th and (for real this time) final tattoo. I've decided to be brave and really get this final piece in a visible spot. I'm going for the inside of my forearm. Can't wait, I'm already anticipating it!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:51 AM
Corporal

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:03 AM
Corporal

My bad I posted in the wrong place , I was trying to show Fallen King my improvement in line work based on one of his critiques on my tattoos , this was just the first thing I did .
Well tear it up
Old 12-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Corporal

???
Old 12-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Corporal

Tajen, as you know we have some new apprentices and the occasional new artist (welcome for sure to Jason Adkins) but the shop remains one great talent pool for us to draw from.
I hit the gym today was told a workout partner hit Matt up for a touch up Saturday, he said Matt went above and beyond the call, did a great job, great price, Matt is a super guy and great shop manager.

I did both the knees knowing it was the most painful tattoo I would probably every get and if I did one knee I would never do the other. So while I had booked Vince a while out, I approached Bird a few days before and asked him to join the madness!

My pics stink! Hopefully the shop will post some they took soon.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Recruit

My 1st tattoo ever, done by John Lloyd.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Professional Ass Hat
Corporal

Location: Dawsonville: Where men are men and livestock are nervous.

Damn, nice work by John. Was he working from reference?
Old 12-21-2010, 08:19 AM
Recruit

Yea the bike part of it was from a pic I took with me on the bike. The smoke and angel was all John's creativity.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:04 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I can't wait to get some work by John. I'm hoping to get him to do an animated/cartoon-esque interpretation of the work Dave is currently doing.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

These Rule!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
post, tattoos