View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Private

Default just wanting to thank the aon family

i have been a christian my whole life and i am very proud of it. lately however, i see my church family being a little too judgemental. ive noticed that many of them are very closed minded. i got my first tattoo a couple weeks after i turned 18 on my hip and when i finally showed some of my church family, some loved it other just gave me disgusted looks and told me i made a huge mistake. no where in the Bible does it say not to tattoo yourself, and believe me i studied long and hard looking for anywhere in the Bible that said it before i got my tattoo. lately i have seen some things going on within the people of my church such as gossiping and holding major grudges that i cannot begin to understand how they can introduce themselves as being this great christian that is so giving, when they are nothing but hypocrites. it very much saddens me to see this. i started looking at all or nothing for my next tattoo, which brought me to this message board. i have seen so much love and caring support for anyone orany pet, that is in need. i have never seen a group of people that go out of their way to help people like the all or nothing family, not even my church. you guys are such an inspiration to me and i only hope to gain as much of the caring and loving attitude i have seen in this family. so thats pretty much it, just want to thank brandon and the all or nothing family for everything they are doing!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote