View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Private

Default Re: Stupid Scottish Laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooPadawan View Post
Here is some more DUMB Scottish laws !!!!
1) Any boy under the age of 10 may not see a naked manequin.
2) It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance.
3) Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks
4) No cows may be driven down the roadway between 10 AM and 7 PM unless there is prior approval from the Commissioner of Police.
5) A man may be arrested for wearing a skirt.

I really find that last one funny !!!!!
ya know what IS dumb? you. you believe those laws, which makes you pretty dull. and yes if u were referring to the skirts as being kilts, they are so manly and im gonna take a wild guess your a small minded man, i wonder what else is small that you have, given everything america has is basically someone elses thing but bigger.

instead of googling scottish laws and taking them as being true, do yourself a favour and buy a book or something, yet another thing the scottish do best, have u read our books or poems? nah didnt think so, your teacher probably gave you THE WORLD FOR DUMMIES PART 1 to read in class, i believe they sell part 2 on amazon, go check it out man, might be more your genre..

so heres a couple of laws your country should add to their list...
1. any american trying to succeed in life should re think their plans and go back to living with their rich mummy and daddy.

2. any money made by an american should be forefited, given to those in need and replaced with proper learning material before infecting others with their contagious stupidity.

dont be scared to ask for more
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote