View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Private

Default Thank you to all or nothing and most recently Tony mancia

Well, I have been getting tattooed at all or nothing for four and a half years now. Most of my work has been done by Dave, and I am proud to have my entire chest and a half sleeve done by him. I also have a piece from Tim Orth, and most Recently I got something started with Tony. I haven't gotten tattooed much over the last few years, or as much as I would of liked to, mostly because of time or money. I almost lost the passion for tattoos I once had. A couple days ago I got a forearm piece started by Tony, and I still can't stop staring at it. His work is simply immaculate and I feel lucky to be in the Atlanta area, and have such a great place like all or nothing near me. Well, I hate to ramble on, so I would just like to thank Tony and Dave and the rest of the all or nothing family for kicking so much ass. I look forward to finishing this amazing piece Tony started on me in November, and I am glad to have my passion back for tattoos. I show off my tattoos with pride, and spread the name of AON to everyone around me that asks. I also have gotten many friends to start going there, and my brother and sister get tattooed at AON. You guys all are truly amazing artists. Thanks again.

Steven
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote