View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Recruit

Default Re: Some kinda law or something???

I live out in the SF bay area.. I havent been able to score an apprenticeship at any of the local shops in my tri-city area, and at this rate I wouldn't want to either after dealing with those pretentious self inflated/over rated assholes.. ive been tattooing for about 2yrs now and I wouldnt go as far to stay im a kitchen cultivator, but I do tat from my house. I'm in no way great at tattooing. But my lines are straight and I don't hamburger up motherf@#kers! and to top it off... i absolutely love what I do, my cheapest machine is a $300 national, and I wish I could be in a shop right now.. s&!ts starting to piss me off, I hate working out of my house. Ive watched the whole enchilada, matt devries dvd, nikko's dvd, plus many many others, and I can't express enough how valuable that information was, worth every penny!! But I do agree that scratchers are becoming an epidemic.. I have clients coming to me complaining about the horrible tattoo they got from some dude in a basement or something.. the industry is a victim of its own success
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote