View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Recruit

Default Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
Nice shirt!
hahaha and dogs!

LOL Brandon...yeah I wore it that day when I rescued the big Brindle Pit in the pic.

Would love to talk to you about her Brandon. She is only a year and a half and the girl who was fostering her said she found Mahoney when she was about 4 or 5 months old. She was abused, starved and terribly frightened. I have had her for almost a month and she had adjusted so well, like she has always been part of the family. But she is painfully skiddish even outside when no one is around. My friends whom she has been around quite a bit since she came, she still barks at when they come over for the first half hour. But she is very sweet and loving but dunno how to break her of it to make her feel more happy not being scared all the time. The vets really dont have much help in that area and being that dont work with abused pits on a regular basis...thought you might have an idea.

And are you aware of the very few dogs parks here in Cobb, most have pit bull bans? I cant really take them anywhere other than PetSmart/Banfield vet. Thats not a fun outing. Though le Madelaine french cafe at Merchants Walk in Marietta has a dog friendly patio where we took Padfoot this summer. There are several dog friendly food places but yet I cant take them to a dog park
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote