View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Tattoo School - My Bad Experience

this is my first post. thanks for having this forum once again brandon. your amazingly talented and your artists are great as well. I am in my first year and some change, i am not savvy with all the techniques to learn and occasionally i mess up and half to wait to rework a tattoo. Heres a question for some that may or may have not recieved an answer. Like myself i have had nothing but good grades in art classes and i like many have some skills no stick figure bulls&!t art. Say there is only 5 shops in the area and all of them say i dont want a apprentice what do you do then.. i had similar problems i eventually lucked out. but i am sure there are many artists that have great ideas and art and cannot get an apprenticeship. Sometimes i feel that these tattooers that turn some of us away are tired of bulls&!t f@#kup young dumb full of cum wannabes that suck at learning and ruin it for the next guy. So i say if anyone that gets an apprenticeship take good care of your master..and never look a gift horse in the mouth.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote