View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 07:59 AM
Field Marshal

Ok i am sitting here, sunday morning, my left fore arm is like raw hamburger, but i wouldnt have it anyother way! It was a bit of a late night last night at ANTI Art Elite... There was christmas movies, lots of singing, and well.... ANOTHER f@#kING AWESOME TAT TOO by "THE DON"... Mr BRANDON MUTHA f@#kIN BOND him self. The last time i was there the koi pond was just getting started, like it was all dirt and stuff....So yesterday was the first time i saw it live, and let me tell you, it was f@#king incredible... The little fish swimming all arround, the turtles sunning them selves under the lamps, the peaceful sound of rushing water, KANE trying repeatedly to 'get' a turtle....I even attempted to feed them water melon. I wasnt sure if it would take it and chew off a big chunk or to let it get a bite and come back for more... If you are a client and have been there, you know what im talking about. If you are a client WAITING to go there, trust me, stack your cash up and wait paitentley. Its so worth it!!! Not just the atmosphere, or even the entire experience of being tat too-ed in a virtual paradise, but to have who i personally consider to be the best tat too-er guy in the known universe and beyond, let his mind flow of creative tat too juices and put another award winning tat too on my body for all to see for the rest of my life and beyond, is truly why i go to THE DON... Not to take anything away from all the AMAZING and HARD WORKING and AWARD WINNING tat too ARTISTs at ALL OR NOTHING. I guess basically what im trying to say is no matter where you go, AoN or ANTI, you are in for an experience and a REALLY SICK DOPE AWESOME JAW DROPPING SHOW STOPPING EXTRORDINARY TAT TOO!!!!!! I cant say enough good things about Brandon and his crew... ROMAN you are a lucky dude my friend....THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN BRANDON!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote