View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Recruit

Default Re: Color work problems

Hello to all, My name is Rowdy and this is the first time for me to post on this forum!! Soooo...Here's the deal. I have been tattooing for about 6 years now and have always favored coil irons!! I recently decided to step out of the box when I couldn't pass of the steal of deal on a Swashdrive Gen 6. I absolutly love the advantages of low hand stress, and the fact that for lining it is fast, accurate and hits like a mack truck!!

The problem is shading and coloring with it (or me should I say)!! Just haven't found that sweet spot. The fact that it DOES NOT GIVE, has me trying to make adjustments and I could use a little insight from those who may use this machine. Typically when shading or packing color I run my two primary machines at...Shaders- 90-100+cps-duty 40-45%, Color packer-85+cps-duty 44-45%. Any suggestions for a starting point that I can tweak with on the "Swashdrive Gen 6"??
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote