View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:06 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Exclamation Re: Three steps closer to completion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlimon View Post
That looks f@#king WICKED, dude!
Thank you! I'm really excited about it. I keep staring at it, and/or the pictures online. I get a hard on every time someone comments on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajen View Post
That is a really awesome and creative sleeve! Looks amazing.
Thank you! I knew what I wanted, and why I wanted it, and then Dave took those ideas and completely reworked them into something better. He is a f@#king badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATTOO JUNKIE View Post
man i cant wait to see that sleeve completed,how many sessions have you done already?
This was the third. We keep getting cut short because of time and junk, so there haven't been any long sessions. The first one had another appointment from out of town he couldn't reschedule. The second one he didn't want to chance staining the gold web with the the B&G and turning it green, and this last one he had some last minute things he had to do before flying out to Germany the next morning.

The next appointment will only be 4 or 5 hours before work. Not sure how much of that time will be actual tattoo time.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote