View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Private

Default Re: Fine Balance - Art and Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
My focus is to get into a tattoo studio and just work my ass off to become a licensed professional in tattooing and do both tattooing/airbrushing and maybe down the road some oil paintings, art is all I know I don't have much of a work history so, I see art being my main supporter, if a job calls me then whatever, but I'm really trying to push myself to get better with my art, and trying to do that and working a 9-5, I just can't see the two mixing to well..............I already have a skill I just have to get the right formula together and mix it up, and put it out there for the world to see......I love working for my self bottom line, its just a struggle as of now, not alot of people are buying and Im really trying to focus on becoming a tattoo artist..but it is what it is I guess........All or Nothing!!!!!! Thanx for the inspiration dude........I guess there is light at the end of the tunnel..........
Frek, man you are standing by your child first and foremost that in itself is a feat no one can remove from you. Sol is right, you are teaching yourself many things and keep moving one foot infront of the other. Each day no matter how hard or easy is another day to be grateful for because you get to rise and see your child shine.

Keep your head up, your dreams in focus and bust knuckles every day, we all get to rest when we die. I have six kids two jobs and a lot on my shoulders, just gotta shift it and you guys replying on here just lets me know others in world feel it to. We can all shift weight, not let our spirits or our backs break.

Keep rocking on Frek and every one on here making art, making the world a cooler place to exist in.