View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 05:43 PM
Private

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

All three of my dogs have been rescued
Cj He died two yrs ago.I got him from cobb county, he was 8 covered in sores and mean as nails. lol For the two years he was with us, he blossomed into a loving, very cool dog with alot of personality. When he died the house felt so empty.

I immoralized CJ on my arm at all or nothing.

Shorty is 9 yrs old and my friend got him at a pound in LA. Her hubby besides beating her also beat shorty. Shorty is a true boston he does things when he wants to. So he got beat by this prick. She gave him to me to protect him. He has been with us for 6 yrs and to this day he flinches anytime he is touched ,it breaks my heart. But he is the coolest most mellow dog with a 3 ft verticle jump. He laughs at baby gates. lol

Last but not least is MooMoo , we got her at cobb county and she was on borrowed time. She had already been there 30 days, which usually means they are put down. She is a pit mix but they said she was a boston mix I think that was because she was so sweet that would give her a chance to get adopted. She is a great happy dog.

Last edited by tony404; 10-16-2010 at 05:55 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote