View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:57 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooworld View Post
Also sorry to everyone for arguing with that guy on here. I meant no disrespect towards anyone i just hate people who think they run this forum and others.
here you go AGAIN accusing me of "running this place".i never f@#king said that, if you dont want to argue with me than shut the f@#k up. you f@#king started this s&!t to begin with, and now your acting like the victim. and where did the whole scratcher thing come from? you tattoo out of your house dont you? i know alot of people who do good work that learned on there own, but there is a big difference between looking for a good solid apprenticeship, and being a lazy douche bag and trying to find all your "knowledge" on the internet.the people i know, go way out of their way to learn more about their craft, they don't get on the interweb and ask a bunch of questions(which is ok to an extent). go do guest spots, go to conventions, get out of your damn house and show some f@#king initiative!!!!! your not going to get any better at tattooing sitting on your ass on the computer, it doesn't work that way. and tattooworld, since your accusing me of being a know it all, and the ruler of this and other forums, than maybe you should post up some of your work, to show that you are even an artist, and maybe prove me wrong.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote