View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Assistant to Brandon Bond
Corporal

Default Nicole got a miracle!!

Nicole... a major piece of the All or Nothing Tattoo Family backbone, got some great news! She will finally be able to get her surgery thanks to the kind heart of a Kennestone Hospital surgeon and his team.

I just wanna say I am truly happy for you. I've known you since the injuries from your accident really started to effect your quality of life greatly, and I've only seen your health and patience and will to stay positive dwindle down more everyday. If anyone deserves this amazing miracle.... it's you. You will soon be able to be an active happy mother to your children and happy wife again, and you will enjoy life as it should be lived.... without constant physical pain with no end in sight. There is a light at the end of the tunnel....finally. And God bless the surgeon and his team for being one of the few good people in the world that still use their skill and ability to do good for a struggling mother that TRULY needs and deserves it. YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote