View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Corporal

Default Re: pulse excutive problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
or, it will teach you a great deal of the mystery behind machines, and give you a better understanding of the tools you use...given that you dont f@#k them up, yes. haha
I could understand if it's some machine thats just lyin around, but something brand new, out of the box??? I'd rather send it back to get it replaced than tear it apart, and I already know how to build machines. The point in buying something brand new is to have something running tip top from the beginning. If it isn't, then it might as well be some clunker you got in a box somewhere. The best bet would be to send it back, and wait the time. In the meantime, use the machines you've already got, and if they don't run the way you want, do some work on THEM not a new one. Hell, get a couple cheap ass machines to learn building with. Nobody wants to pay top dollar for anything mechanical and then get stuck with the trouble of fixing it!!!!!
" hi, I'd like to buy this car, how much is it??"
"25'000 bucks"
" Wow brand new, huh?? Nothing wrong with it??"
" Oh she's brand new, but you're gonna have to fix the engine and the stereo doesn't work"
" What the f@#k!!!!!!"
See what I mean??? Makes no sense whatsoever!!!!!!
Aside from that, the problem he's describing could be a number of issues. Coil cores machined wrong, frame machined wrong, to many shims, to little shims, etc etc. I could be something simple as hell, or it could be something that may not be fixable without extended machine knowledge and the proper tools. Not to mention the fact that most machine warranties go bye bye one the machine's been disassembled.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote