View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 03:01 AM
Corporal

Post Re: Please take the time to help me nominate

Done! Posted on MySpace via Bulletins & Nominated.
Here's why I think Brandon deserves a Freedom Award:

Brandon Bond is an incredible businessman. He owns All Or Nothing Tattoo Studio in Atlanta, GA and a Publishing Company in Marietta, GA (Stranglehold Merch). He also owns an Animal Rescue Company that focuses on abused fighting dogs (Atlanta Pit Bull Rescue)and raises money for Villa Lobos which is the largest Pit Bull rescue in the world. I attended his Christmas Party which was also a food and toy drive. 390 pounds of food were donated that went to the local food bank to help the fight against hunger. Lots of people donated toys and they were donated to Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta. At the party he made the comment, "You know you've wrecked the train when the tattoo guy shows up with toys for all the kids with cancer! Just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover." So true! He also sold raffle tickets and gave away around $10,000.00 of stuff out of his pocket. The sale of the tickets was actually a donation, because every last cent went to Villa Lobos Pit Bull Rescue. He absolutely loves dogs, kids and people. He is one of the most kind polite people I have ever met. His heart is huge! And he's busy. We're talking about a tattoo artist that books about a year in advance with a large deposit. His clients fly in from all over the world to seek his work. If there's anybody that dosn't have time to do so very much to give back, it's him, but he does everyday in one way or another! I appreciate you taking the time to read this and consider Brandon Bond for a Freedom Award. I believe he is very deserving of it. Thank you again for your time.

http://www.myspace.com/curedusk
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote