View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Your future ex-husband
Corporal

Default Re: HELP: Does this new "magical" aftercare work?

it's another h2ocean at best. We carried it for a while, and they gave us the pitch to teach us why it's soooo much better. Sterilized sea salt, sterilized water and.....Licozimes!!!!!.....or w/e. The stuff the body naturally uses to heal, but extra in every bottle of h20cean!!!!!
They, also, have surgeons using it to heal diabetics wounds, where limbs fall off and such. So it must be a wonder cure for tattoos.

Don't get me wrong, the stuff works great, and convenient, especially for piercings. And we still sell the piercing spray. More because it's convenient then anything. But the tattoo aftercare, isn't really so effective, unless you use both the foam and lotion. It works very well. But instead of us selling 20 dollars worth of stuff, and that's taking a minimul profit, we can tell them to go get bacitracin or a&d for about 4 dollars. Or at most, if they prefer, we tell them to spend 8 on aquafor. Results should be the same. Only you don't have to worry about some people's tattoos drying out from the sea salt.

in all honesty, this is me knocking it before i've tried it. I've seen wonder cures come out enough and it seems that the basics, and the simplest remedies always seem to be best. Even like travelingtom just mentioned. I've seen great results from just soap and water. Better then loading a fresh tat up with a bunch of unneccasary crap.

In my opinion, a tattoo can heal too good. Load it up with too strong of an antibiotic, and it wants to fight the ink out while necessary bacteria needed for healing is killed along the way.

I do what i want!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote