View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Recruit

Default Re: hawk tattoo machine

What's up everyone, I'm new to the board, but I am really interested in getting some feedback on Nuemas as well. I have been doing alot of photorealism for the past year or so, and from what I've heard and seen, they seem to be cut out for that type of work. But I feel like there is something really gratifying, about tattooing with electric machines. You have to know them inside and out, you have to maintain them, replace parts, make adjustments, and care for them, and in turn, they run sweet and produce beautiful work... There really is a good deal of intamacy between an artist and his machines, and i think that connection has deep f@#kin roots. Dont get me wrong, there are many artist who use Nuemas who's work is insane, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for. But there is a grasshopper generation of tattoo artist out there, who want to jump straight to Nuemas, without having an understanding for coil machines, because they dont want to put the work into grasping their complexity, and maintaining their performance.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote