View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Recruit

Default Brand new set of Joshua Carlton Tattoo machines...Liner and shader for sale on EBAY

Hey everyone,just wanted to let everyone know that im selling a set of joshua carlton tattoo machines on ebay....I will NOT sell to a scratcher and I will def check before sending the machines so scratchers need not apply ! Anyways with that said....Up for bids on ebay with maybe a day and a half if that left is a set of joshua carlton liner plus shader 2008 set of machines ! They are awesome,but ive got two sets of them now and dont need to keep both sets...so if you need a couple of great machines or are into portrait style or even to be honest any style of tattooing these machins will make your job a ton easier...josh does a fantastic job with his machines and i really dont want them in the hands of a scratcher so fig id offer them up on here to let everyone know they are on ebay for a short time so if you want them biddddd...!!!

Ant
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote