View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: HOW TO GET AN APPRENTICESHIP... (PLEASE STICKY THIS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
I've been looking for an apprenticeship for about a year now, I was going to go to my local shop in town but there attitude sucks, as if there the only tattoo artists around, so I absolutely agree with the persistent comment. And my journey is all done by foot since my drivers license is screwed, I think I might grab a skateboard to get around a little easier, I will land a apprenticeship tho, I guess Im considered the gifted type, drawing and creating drawings have always come easy to me, I have drawings on Facebook if any one is interested, under Seth Smith Artworx album, maybe some of you guys can leave me some advance, and critique my work...Great write up dude!!!

p.s. my profile pic is Frankenstein on Facebook by the way...
i looked for an apprenticeship for 3 years, with no drivers license and ended up biking 12 miles to my apprenticeship a day, then to another job, then 12 miles home. putting in work aint a joke. plus, i couldnt draw for s&!t then, so i really had to put in the work. keep trying, or not.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote