View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Your future ex-husband
Corporal

Default Re: Tattoo machines!

i finally broke down and bought an fk liner, and for a machine to run as beautifully straight out the box, i feel it was completely worth it. in fact i have yet to have any machine line as cleanly and effortlessly. i got the steel pyro cutback.

I also have a infinite irons liner which i love, but runs a little light, and i haven't had the heart yet to tinker with. but i use it with smaller groups and to feather in lines on certain apps.

also i had a dano collins one off single coil which was the best machine possible for your 1-5 liner groups. super light, and minimal vibration for a clean thin line. unfortunately it was so light that while i was braking down and distracting one day, i balled it up with everything else and through it away

For color packing i have a shagbuilt canister drive. it's a 550 dollar machine, but it's another machine thats well worth it.

i also run a micky sharpz liner and shader, a pair of technical sharpz, which are knock off's of the micky's, a pair of paco rollins, and a hand full of others.

Soon adding a soba clipper b&g machine and an aaron cains w/e. Just waitin for him to put on in ebay that i like that stays below 750. lol

I do what i want!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote