View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:46 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Default Re: How long can someone get tattooed consecutively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graupel View Post
Well I'm curious how Brandon and some of the AoN crew have managed to tattoo someone consecutively for 30+ hours if the body supposedly stops taking pigment past a certain point. Not that I don't believe you.. but it just seems odd that the skin could only take pigment for a limited amount of time when I have heard of people getting tattooed for several days at least.
No bro, I dont think you're getting the point... Getting tattooed for a very long period of time doesnt mean that the ink is not gonna be injected into the skin... I am just telling you that that the consistency of pushing the ink inside isnt gonna be the same as when the session started or within 3-5hrs or so... It is not because of the artist but mainly because of the skin of the person getting tattooed... If you research enough, you'll learn that skin has this healing factor that it tries to heal the wound after certain hours... Havent you noticed? If you get burned or wounded after few minutes your skin pores becomes different and you can tell that the wound is in the process of healing up... Regarding the plasma thing, you can ask experienced artists regarding this... Your blood produces this substance that dilutes the ink, thus harder to inject into the skin and btw, I never mentioned that skin will only take a pigment for a limited point of time, If you re-read my post I said it would be harder to inject pigment after long hours of tattooing... Thanks...

Last edited by The Virtuoso; 02-19-2010 at 07:49 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote