View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: Everyone I talk to says business is slow...(truth thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
I have a question.....How is everyone coping with the influx of hacks, doing tattoos for $20 and a bag of weed? Is it effecting business? Are these (so-called) tattoo artist even on your radar? In my city it seems everyone is ditching a professional artist and going to a tattoo party or someone's kitchen to get work done, I dont get it..........it seems like nobody has enough money to buy decent art, or they want a tattoo so badly that they're willing to half ass the whole piece instead of going to a pro...I dont it...input please.
this s&!t has been around for some time now, and it comes down to common sense. some people have others dont, and some of the ones who dont will realize the mistake they made and get a cover. but some people are so f@#king retarded that they will try and get a s&!tty cover over a s&!tty tattoo, which is what i am dealing with right now. this retarded b1tc4 wants flowers and tribal, and the tribal is her main focus. i hate tribal, its an 80's thing, and i really dont want to f@#king do it. i've drawn about 10 different flowers with water bursts and wind swirls, and she just doesnt f@#king get it.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote