View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: DAVE M.F. TEDDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatch View Post
yeah... im a big wet puzzy..... DMFT lastnight did the eyes, nose, and teeth grey shadding of the skull.... and, well..... we took a break and when we restarted MY CHEST WAS ON FIRE!!!!!! so since DMFT is "easy like sunday morning" we jumped to the furniture of the guns, and they look awesome!!!! The skull looks awesome!!!!! It wouldve been finished if i wasnt such a puss.... one more session and we will be finished with all that. People were stopping and looking and sweating my s&!t hard! It is all sooooooo real looking!!!! I cant get over it!!!! DAVE M.F. Tedder is the M.F.ing MAN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU DAVE!!!!!
Dude...you are not a wuss...the chest is no freaking joke.

Did I ever tell you (embarrasing) that when Dave did my chest I started to pass out?

He gave me a sugar pill to help with my blood sugar and I felt like a new man in about 4-5 minutes.

That is the first and only time I have ever felt lightheaded while getting inked.

I would rather do another 11 hour session on my back than another 5 hour on my chest. SRSLY.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote