View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Recruit

Smile Re: What you guys are doing is awesome

I agree that what you all are doing is amazing. Myself, after I lost my Pit/Akita/Chow mix on Valentine's day in 2006 I was devastated. Faelcor had been more than a family member, he was my best friend and familiar. I fell into a deep depression for about a month until I saw Uggie's picture on the Villalobos website. I fell in love immediately and so did my husband, we went out met Uggi (we dropped the "e") and Tia (she is just AMAZING) and within two weeks Uggi was home with us. I can honestly say that adopting Uggi probably saved my life. I can't imagine not having him with us.

Also to add to this, after meeting Uggi, my sister decided she missed having a Pit Bull in her family and ended up adopting Gracie from Villalobos. My husband and I are actors at various renaissance faires, and we take Uggi along whenever we can...he has definitely changed some people's mind about Pit Bulls.

Keep up the amazing work!

Last edited by Lucifaire; 09-12-2008 at 10:42 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote