View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Corporal

Default street team

Hey Sean and All or Nothing crew,would really love to be part of the street team also,my wife sent a email to you Sean for more info.But i have been spreading the news about you guys for a long time since i found about about you and became a member of this forum.Im in Maryland and im never going to give up on making it down there.I was at the library last week, and brought up you guys and the woman working there said her husband was one of the first people at the new place,she said he got the Jesus with all the blood coming down his face,and that she is going back to get the dragon on her back.It was so cool to speak with her about you all,i went to the library to get some books on drawing and other art and thats how our conversation started,my mouth probaly dropped when she told me her and her husband just got back from your studio,it was so cool,we talked for a few and she said you all were great,and alot of other details about the new place.I thought it was really cool,I hope my wife and i get a break and can make it down there some time for alot of work,you guys are the best.Take care and be safe.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote