View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Gun Happy Freak !!
Private

Default dumb move of the year award goes to ME !!

hey ya'll ,
the reason i titled this like i did is any one can ask John at the shop about a phone call he got from a client about the best thing to use to clean a lebreai ( so miss spelled that ) ... well that was me who called ... after him telling me i should have came there to have it done he told me what to do ... TY John ...but what i wanted to to is tell you all a story about why you dont get peircings done in a Parking lot .....

OK my cousin is a great Peircer and i love him to death ......But ....
he was giving away 35 peicering so the people could get posted on his website ... that was cool and all so i got mine done after my other cousin got the back of his neck done ... well it was clean and all new needles and sterile and all .... well once mine was done i blacked out in the parking lot ... not cool my friend never seen me get so many shades of white before ...lol... and the main reason it hurt so damn bad was of scare tissue for were i had it done before ... after i came too ... i left and came home for three to four days my lip looked like i got hit by a 2x4 and still kinda does ... it is also kinda infected ... I have been cleaning it the right way a nd have cut back on smoking alot since then as well and eating too ...lol... its getting better now and my other cousin who got the back of his neck done just took it out last night cause it was riping throught the skin he was in pain as well ...

the moral of my story is never get peirced in a parking lot .. # 1 and #2 no matter what if its your family or not go to a shop and get all your work done ... ps.... done tell my cousin i wrote this he will kick my butt .....

Thank you again John for taking my crazy phone call and i will come and get all my peircing done at All or Nothing from now on ....

be good ya'll and learn from my misstakes ...

Celtic Stone Pride
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote