View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Platoon Sargent

Question Eikon Green Machines SUCK!?..yeah right....do they???

On another forum I was told the Eikon Green Machine sucks, I thought they were pretty dependable workhorses, with the right parts.......I thought that, what makes a sound machine is the geometry with the frame...I THOUGHT EIKON WAS A PRETTY SOLID SUPPLY STORE.....Wow when I start I was thinking about grabbing a blank and learn while I build when the time came......anyone care to share some light???....Dont really need to know everything about them, I will learn that when the time comes.... just want to see if any of you still have/use or would ever buy a green machine now, even with far "superior" machines....(I know listen to whatever my mentor will say, but since a some people can take it upon his/her self to "tattoo" people without any training, I feel I would have the right to learn more about the tool I will forever be attached to and buy a blank, in my head its a must know, no exceptions.....so green machine forever or no????
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote