View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: jesse james/sandra bullock and a liar?

In response to allegations that she is a Nazi, and that two of her tattoos are symbols of white supremacy, alleged Jesse James mistress, Michelle "Bombhshell" McGee, said the ink in question has a different meaning altogether.

According to the fetish model, who alleges she carried on an 11-month affair with the husband of actress Sandra Bullock, the tattoos, a "W" on the back of her left leg, and "P" on the other, do not stand for "White Power," as a source earlier reported.

McGee claims the "W" and the "P" are the first letters in "Wet Pu--y." The model said Jesse James, CEO of West Coast Choppers, is familiar with the tattoo.

"Jesse and I had a conversation about it," McGee told reporters, "and he says a lot of his friends have the tattoo."

After a 2009 series of Nazi-themed photos of McGee were made public by TMZ, a source claiming to be close to the model said she is a racist and follows Nazi beliefs.

"I don't know anyone who isn't a racist or white supremacist who would disgrace their body with Nazi tattoos," the unnamed source said. "Let's just say Michelle isn't exactly fond of Jews, blacks, and anyone without pure W.A.S.P. blood. The tattoos have always told the story."

McGee, who is alleged to have a tattoo of a swastika, said in a Miss Ink contest interview (video below) she got her first tattoo at 15, and none are part of a specific theme.

"There's no meaning to my tattoos," McGee said. "I just do it because I feel like doing it and I want to be covered."

The Miss Ink contest interview was posted on YouTube March 17. It is not known, however, if McGee had the "WP" tattoo at the time of the interview.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote