View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Private

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Photobucket

"Hi, my name is Harley. I will be 2 years old in October. I have always lived outside and for the past 7 months I have been kept tied up or in a lot unless my owner is home. I have not been around many children but the few I have been around, I am ok after I get used to them. I still get very skittish around strange people and I am uncomfortable around men until I get "introduced" to them. For most of the first year of my life I was not taken care of very well. I am the only one of my siblings that is still alive and I am beginning to act like a normal family pet. I have been neutered and have all of my vaccinations up to date. I obey most basic commands and come to a good whistle. I don't jump on people but I do love attention and to have my belly rubbed. My favorite thing is to lay in the shade right beside my master or ride shotgun with the windows down and the radio up. My owner is going to college and I need a good loving home. "

The owner needs to find a new home for her baby by January because she cannot take her to college with her. Any questions please contact me via myspace or the owner, Amber Poindexter.

Amber Poindexter
336-374-3028
Dobson, NC
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote