View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:25 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooworld View Post
Yes , some people come here to complain or bitc* about something people ask . That shi* pisses me off very much. I just don't get it at all, if you dont like what one askes move on, skip it. Why post just to complain. People may ask a question that was asked because there were no good answers or they didnt see the old posts. It don't matter anyway !! They can ask what ever the heck they want to CAUSE IT IS A TATTOO FORUM. Im sick of those losers who go around complaining"oh why did you ask that it was already asked on here" or " Why did you answer a old post ". Some people think they run these forums for whatever reason and they can tell people what they can and cant do. You dont like it or have any problem move past it and skip it. That crap just really pisses me off. Whatever, point is this is a forum and if someone has a question they will ask it no matter if you like it or not or if you believe in it or not, so get over it. Just trolling around to complain is beyond stupid. Ok I'm done, Ask what you want people !! Dont let anyone make you feel weird about asking ANY question and wanting to learn. I mean no disrespect.
hey douche bag, i've been here for too long to be called a troll, maybe you should re-read my f@#king post. i didn't complain about anything either asshat!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote