View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Private

Default Re: Your Questions for the seminar VOL 3!!!!

not sure if this has been covered as Im a lamer who hasnt gotten Vol 1 or 2 yet but...

Can you shed some light on who your peronalized style/design developed. for example, I notice you have a cool and unique element that you use for background features. Taking fingure waves or multiple birds/bats or grass blades (i think) and even opium plant bulbs and blacking them out like tribal which sometimes overlaps the main piece... The effect is really awesome and the contrast just brings more focus to your central colored subject matter.

Also, sometimes theres stuff like blood stains/drops on faces, or veins running thru it or a piece of skin flaked off. Thas awesome, how did that end up getting incorporated into your style?

And finally, your designs in general are just amazing! Just wanted to state that...

PS - My B-Day is Oct 1st!!! If my wife has a soul, she's picked up on my hints of "wanting enchiladas for dinner cuz im HUNGRY!" and will be getting me Vol. 1!

(From Chris and Daniel Hammond, Tattoo Houston @Mesa Rd, Houston TX)

Last edited by ntelekt; 09-10-2010 at 12:46 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote