View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 03:04 PM
Recruit

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Hey brandon, i am a 22 yr old female from ny who recently discovered a passion for tattooing and is determined to become so. Upon researching and googling 'famous tattoo artists' I came across a list with brandon bond first. Your link took me to a page with cain's story. I don't know you and I registered just because when I tried emailing you there was no link, only a phone number. So I'm here posting an innapropiate random paragraph just to tell you that I loved cain's story. I read the whole thing while standing by while my son showered. I haven't even visited your gallery!! The storyy made me cry, but for the most part I felt happy for the awesome years you and cain shared. I wanted to say CHEERS for cains life, and I'm sure he felt the same way about you that you felt about him. Congratulations on your son, he must be a few years old now being a parent is a wholeee different rollercoaster journey. I hope you read this as I see no one has posted here for some time. Take care
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote