Thread: "Scratchers"
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Recruit

Default Re: "Scratchers"

I feel your pain bro. I grew up in Orange County, So.Cal with a bunch of peeps that became tattoo artists. I was always around the shops hanging out and watching and learning and I always wanted to become a tattoo artist but never had the Balls to do it until now.....15 years later. I live in Atlanta now and I have been looking for an apprenticeship for a minute. I don't let it discourage me though because Im confident in my ability to learn and execute. I have compiled a great deal of helpful information on the art and I study,study,study everyday and draw,draw,draw everyday. I will continue to do so until the day comes when the tattoo god's smile upon my ugly ass face and bestow upon me a well deserved apprenticeship. I have my own equipment ( ITS machines ) ya I know....but I wont invest in the good machines until I am ready. I started out on piggy but now I practice on myself and on my brother and my best friend. I am fortunate enough to have friends in the industry who will answer my questions but I really dont bother them unless Im really stumped on something. Keep working at it and keep your head up.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote