View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:47 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: LIT PROJECT! Need Opinions PLEASE&&THANK YOU

From Facebook:

Oletha Trantham
nope not covering them! although there isnt flaunting of my ink, i dont wear turtlenecks to hide them either. i am what i am! thankfully i was hired based on job performance not appearance..... B i know you got hired because you're so damn purrrrdy lol

Benjamin Cathrine Hamilton
I am in engineering and have never had a problem with having to cover my ink as your judged for your skill and what you can do for the company not what you look like

Kristan Hayes I do not cover my art at work!! I love each piece I have and proudly show them off!

Emily Cooper Jensen It depends on A) If they are somewhat tasteful B) Where they are located C) If you have a cool boss like Brandon...

Judi Orloff Hiii. I have several nice tatts my left forearm are potraited of my dogs. While working at a vet they didnt have to be covered but I often covered them because they got more attention then the doctor himself lol now I work for tsa @ the airport & we are forced to cover them. Im pissed ...jus sayin

Spencer Belanger Only 18 and self employed(kinda) I'm a wood worker and I mostly make wooden bowls, so no covering up my one tattoo(soon getting more!)

Desiree Pochinco I choose to have tattoos, I can't choose all will respect that choice. So, if asked I will cover them.

TheMassageTableStore Hi I am blessed and work with tattoo artist and therapist who appreciate my ink! no covering going on here!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote