View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Corporal

Default Re: When a tattoo artist Photoshops theyre portfolio...

Hows the saying go?...."Dont sh#t where u sleep".
I had confronted, in a respectable manner, my old boss about posting my work in his Tattoo album and well it went okay for th most part. It was removed with a "Oh i got confused since i did so many this month i cant keep track" reply but it was taken care of. ---Mind u his shop is in another city that i used to drive to wen i worked for him. I dont work for him anymore and i heard its back in his Photo album. His reasons r "It was done in my shop so i can do whatever i want with", it went something like that.
He had also photo-edited a Coverup Pic that still showed many nuances of the OLD tattoo thru the new one he did. He knew he chose the wrong path for that Tattoo Cover and figured he would just make it look better edited in his Album specifically named "Cover ups". Yes its Deceptive.
So i think this may be something that happens alot with Artists that dont believe in themselves or make their skills look better than what they r capable of. Just my 2 cents.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote